Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bridal Shower #1

BEWARE LOTS OF PICTURES!!! So we are now down to 37 days till I can hear those wedding bells, which is so crazy, I just can't even believe it! Last weekend I had my first bridal shower here in Abilene at my boss' house and it was so wonderful, she did an awesome job decorating, doing the food, she was just an amazing hostess all around! Some of my family were able to come in town for the big day which made it SO extra special, my sister, aunt monica and cousin hannah were able to come enjoy the weekend with me. I loved every single minute of the shower, it was just perfect, so fancy like I love! I got so many wonderful things at the shower that we registered for and we love every single bit of it! Some of the great things we got were: our 14 piece Calphalon pots & pans set, 17 piece Calphalon knive set, 5 different cook books (I think I got the hint guys, you want me to learn to cook ha), crock pot, two different gift cards, two super cute black & white serving platters, one food network party serving platter, glass drink dispenser, a beautiful silver pitcher, 5 piece serving utensil set, very cute apron to wear while I cook, all of our bedding (aside from our bedskirt), some cute coasters, kitchen towels & oven mitts, panini press, waffle maker, griddle/grill pan that is reverisble, two great pillows, our calphalon bakeware set, and I think that may have been it, unless I missed a few items!

I love all the gifts I received and am so very thankful for everyone who came and/or brought a gift, I appreciate so much! I'm really looking forward to my next bridal shower which is in Beaumont, texas with all of my family and close beaumont friends, its going to be great! I haven't been down to Beaumont to see all of my family since Christmas I guess and I am definitely looking forward to it, I know they are going to put on such a special shower for me, I'm so grateful I have such loving family that make me feel so special and honored during this time of my life. I'll be back with another post soon with pictures of our newly decorated bedroom and new furniture! Enjoy the pictures :)









the bride with her mimosa :)
me & rachel with elizabeth


sweet maggie & I


my sweet girls...maggie, claire, & Elizabeth love them :)



me with my future MIL




the tables, decorations, and display were all so beautiful!






Shower #1 cousin picture




my sweet hostesses, they did such a great job!








The Ellison Ladies







No comments:

Post a Comment