Monday, May 17, 2010

rainy day

It's a lovely rainy monday here and I'm actually loving the rain today, it's really relaxing me, which I am thoroughly enjoying. It has been raining here for the past 4 days and I have loved it. I guess it has been a week or so since I last updated, been busy with work, family stuff, and just the business of everyday life. Lately I am really enjoying most every moment of my life with my husband, I know I say it all the time, but I love our life together!

In other news...my brother in law who had intestine, liver, and appendix surgery thursday May 6th is now doing alot better, he is now home from the hospital and working on his long recovery. We are all really grateful that he made it through the surgery ok and that his recovery so far has been fairly easy, aside from all the boredom. He still has a long way to go and still could use everyone's prayers for financial reasons since he unfortunately didn't have insurance and isn't allowed to work for probably another month until he is fully recovered. Please pray that he is able to find another job once is fully recovered and that the rest of his recovery process is smooth sailing for everyone involved.


Also on another side not, still not baby Adley, I'm hoping and praying that she will wait until Friday to make her entrance into the world. If she decides to come sometime this I won't be able to be there the day she is born, which I desperately want to, it really means so much to me to be there for Alexandrah and the rest of the family. So Adley Ann if you are listening, please wait until Friday baby girl, thanks :)


Another thing on my mind right now, which I cannot stop thinking about since I'm mildly obsessed is the Grey's Anatomy Season finale on thursday night. I'm working Thursday and am going to have the most difficult time not watching the show until I get home and watch it on dvr, but I think I can do it. I just literally cannot stop thinking about what is going to happen at the end of this season, especially after seeing the preview for the season finale, it is going to LITERALLY INSANE!!! Last week was also the season finale of Private Practice, which was also so crazy, but so so SAD! I couldn't believe how they made it turn out, I still am in shock that Dale is dead, poor little Betsy!


See you soon, updates this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment