Friday, February 25, 2011

life in February

Another month going by, which was a short one, but even still like every other month it has FLOWN by. It has been a week or two since I have written anything, but life has gotten really busy lately. We finally got past all the snow and cold weather of winter 2011 and have apparently made such a fast transition into spring 2011 and let me tell you it feels WONDERFUL!! We have been enjoying time outside whenever we can since it has been so gorgeous here lately. We had an awesome valentines day, great birthday celebration for Jake, and a just busy busy lately. We have taken ALOT of pictures since getting our lovely new camera, which we LOVE, so as you can see there are alot more pictures on this blog, hopefully it will be much more enjoyable. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!



My beautiful peridot ring, my awesome husband got me for valentines/anniversary gift
I love it so so much!!

sweet Claire on the slide while playing outside the other day

practing a little bit of baseball in preparation for baseball season coming, WE CAN'T WAIT!!


baby Elizabeth swinging...her newest favorite thing to do!




gymnast Maggie doing her tricks for the camera



silly Miles hanging out





baby Chloe standing up and playing







beautiful flower arrangement at Lisa's house, most likely from Valentines day, but I thought they were gorgeous and love how the colors in picture turned out!






Claire & Duke playing at my parent's house the other night








we took all the girls to go play at a nearby park the other evening, sweet Elizabeth playing in the tunnel









Maggie & Claire sliding together










LOVE this picture of Maggie, her shirt made her eyes look so so blue!!












Claire Bear in the slide











rosy cheek Maggie swinging at the park














sliding down the slide with baby Elizabeth













her ABSOLUTE favorite thing to do...she loves it & I love the way she laughs when we do this!















love the expression on her face, ha!













sweet picture with all my girls!

















LOVE this picture of Elizabeth & I, she is just getting too big too fast :(


















I thought this was such a pretty picture of her...she just looks so sweet, I just can't get over it!




















Claire & Henry, we had a fun playdate the other day



















haha, I thought this picture was hilarious, I LOVE LOVE these headbands and thought it would be funny if she wore it, makes me sad I don't have a little baby to play dress up with and put these on!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment