Friday, February 11, 2011

My most recent dream come true

So towards the end of our huge snowstorm of 2011 we ventured out to Best Buy after saving up ALOT of our money, playing with, researching, and finally coming to a decision on our first DSLR camera. We went so back and forth for a couple weeks on which camera was the best for us to buy, we were between this Nikon 3100 and a Canon EOS Rebel T1i, which are both really great cameras, but there were a few more features that this Nikon d3100 had that the Canon didn't and so far we have been SO pleased with our purchase. I haven't had alot of time yet to take it out on the town and experiment and play around with it, but really looking forward to that!

I cannot tell you how long I have dreamed and looked at all of these cameras and to actually have one in hand to use for whatever I want is almost surreal for me. I am so excited to get to start learning all about this camera and what it will do and photography in general, I have so much to learn, but am really looking forward to it all! I have been interested in photography for a long time, but to finally get to use this camera as a part of my interest and new hobbies is just beyond exciting! So there will definitely be LOTS more pictures on this blog due to my new toy! So I hope everyone enjoys the results :)









No comments:

Post a Comment