Monday, August 31, 2009

my new love

Well the sweetest little baby girl is finally here....Elizabeth Markham Trammell arrived last tuesday August 25th and I'm pretty sure she could not be more loved by everyone! I love my job more than I already did before, if that is even possible at all. In the last week I have really thought about how extremely lucky and blessed I am to have this job, really the only thing that would be better is to have my own little babies, but I will definitely settle for these adorable little girls for now, which will make Jake happy for sure haha! Its really weird how God knew just EXACTLY He was doing when he created babies in His own image because there is just something about a newborn baby that I (along with so so many others) just CANNOT resist....it really just melts my heart in two! And yes whoever is reading this I have loved babies like this since I was 6 years old and my cousin Alexandrah was born, I will never forget drawing and coloring all kinds of pictures for her while my aunt was still pregnant with her. She will always hold such a special place in my heart, I think I was probably the only 6 year old that honestly wanted to be responsible for a little baby, she was definitely my very first babysitting experiment!


But since then there have been oh so many more little babies I have had to the opportunity to babysit and love on and have never gotten tired of it. I have been keeping the Trammell girls for two years now and can really admit there has not been one day where I have dreaded going to work, NOT ONE, I never get tired of them, even when Claire's screams get too loud, or when Maggie is moody or whiney, I really just don't think there is a way for me to get tired of them! When Elizabeth was born I kept them for about 2-3 days straight, spent the night with them and everything and had so much fun with them, I think I loved it just as much as they did!
Well I really just cannot tell you how excited for this year I am now, I mean planning and wedding/getting married, and getting to keep the most precious little baby everyday I really just don't think life could get much better than this! Alright I know it can and will get better but for now I am so so happy and content that it might just kill me. I only wish that everyone could be this happy and satisfied with their life always. I really just thank God so much for blessing me like this because I don't deserve it, but Thank you so much anyways.
But for now that is all, I promise to try for all my posts not to be all about Elizabeth, just remember some will so don't be alarmed haha. Next post recent honeymoon plans and recent wedding stuff.
Love to all,
Jillie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment