Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Claire is 3

Claire Louise turned three years old on Thursday, August 5th, which is so crazy for me to think about. When I started my nanny job with the Trammells Claire was about four weeks old and seeing her grow up from the beginning has been such a joy. I have never met a more joyful child full of life, she is always such a joy to me around and cracks everyone up who is around her. I cannot imagine my life without getting to see her grow up.

She had such a fun 3rd birthday party with all her family and friends, it was a Hula themed party and was so adorable. Everyone had a great time in the pool hanging out with all the kids and talking. She also got some great birthday presents, my parents and Jake & I got her a set of Buzz lightyear motorized wings, they are so cute, they talk, open in and out and she loves them and is so hilarious to watch her fly in them!


Here are some pictures from her fun birthday party





Claire enjoying her Dora Hula Girl birthday cake
sweet baby Elizabeth in her Hula baby swimsuit...probably the cutest thing I have ever seen

Hula baby playing in the grass in her grass skirt



Claire blowing out her three birthday candles




Claire ready to swim with goggles and all




Claire making a wish





Now ready to eat her Dora Hula cake




Claire modeling her Buzz Lightyear wings







absolutely LOVE that smile :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment