Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer 2010 Ranch Trip

The first weekend in August most of my family took a trip to the ranch in the hill country for a weekend to spend together as a last fun time for the summer with everyone going back to school really soon. We spent most of our time together eating like usual in our family haha, laying out by the pool during the day, playing some games at night after dinner, enjoyed a few ranger rides around the ranch, and just spent time together for a few days.

Unfortunately Jake was not able to go with us to the ranch for the weekend because of work, he was not able to take off for the weekend, and he was missed greatly. But hopefully he will be able to come on the next family ranch trip whenever that might be.

I spent most of my time hanging out with Adley Ann (my newest cousin) which might I add is absolutely precious. Up until the first weekend in August at the ranch I had not seen/met her yet. I was not able to go down for her birth to see her back in June. I LOVED getting to hold her constantly, feed her, and just be around her, she is just so sweet and I wanted to take her home with me SO BAD!! Unfortunately the only pictures I took the weekend at the ranch were of sweet Adley, sorry there are not any more of the rest of the family, but hope you enjoy Adley!






Great Aunt Kathy holding Adley Ann
Adley Ann & her Bebo (a.k.a. Grandma Becky) taking a nap together one afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment