Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Not the most exciting Tuesday

Well another day has come and gone, our Tuesday was not the most exciting of all days, but it was a good day relaxing and getting some stuff done around the house so I can't complain too much. I went to bed last night with a killer headache, haven't had a headache like this since I was in the hospital this summer so I took some special headache drugs and went to bed and woke up and felt so much better. We slept in a little this morning since Jake was off work today but got up and hung around and ate breakfast together, nothing spectacular just oatmeal for Jake and toaster waffles for me but it was good nonetheless. Other than that we really just hung around the house taking care of a few things, trying to get all my medical claims straightened out with our insurance and  calling my doctor to verify my dosage for medicine for traveling very soon. We also worked on finishing a couple of projects that we started working on over the weekend and then I did some picking up around the house a little bit since our living room and dining room area were starting to feel a little bit messy really just piled with junk.


I didn't even cook tonight just had left overs from dinner last night of chicken, macaroni and cheese, and I cooked some corn to go with that for dinner tonight and we ate dinner while we watched tonight's episode of Glee. After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen while Jake made a yummy trail mix mixture of some different things of mixed nuts we had left over in the pantry and then we watched Dancing With The Stars: The Results Show to see who got kicked off this week and thankfully it wasn't any of my favorites!!! Again nothing exciting happening I am now hanging out listening to some new music while I blog and will probably spend a good while pinning in a little while and Jake is watching Storage Wars while Emmitt snores on the couch.


Again tomorrow is another day closer to the weekend when my mom will be here to visit for the weekend and to go to both of my sister's baby showers, I'm SO EXCITED to see all of my family!! And just beyond excited to see all the precious baby stuff for our adorable Baby Manges coming to join us in December and this Aunt Gigi CANNOT WAIT!! And also just another day closer to our vacation I am desperately waiting for, but still really cannot believe its almost October! Well that is about all about our boring Tuesday, looking forward to the rest of the week!

Oh...one last thing, whoever finds yourself reading this blog and post I would ask that you lift up Sunday Ibok who is a young 31 year old man who has suffered a bad brain aneurysm. The doctors who have been diligently treating him have pronounced him brain dead while he is still on life support, while all of his friends and family and people all over the world are desperately pleading with God for a true miracle that only He could perform. If you would join everyone in prayer for Sunday and his family! Here is a link to his facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=54603344&ref=ts#!/sunday.ibok?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment