Thursday, April 8, 2010

Reception Part II

So luckily blogger fixed whatever problem it was having earlier today and uploading all the pictures I wanted wasn't a problem. First thing to say about our reception is that it was SO much fun for all, of course Jake & I had an amazing time since it was our special day, but most of all our family & friends that were at the reception have told us how much fun they all had. My only complaint from our entire reception was I wished it had been longer, we had so much fun dancing adn enjoying all the great music our dj was providing. Jake & I, along with most of our guests were getting so tired, plus we only had the building until midnight, but I knew if we had stayed longer we would have regretted it the next morning seeing as how Jake & I had to get up at 5 am to leave Abilene to drive to Galveston to board our cruise ship, a.k.a WORST TRIP EVER!!!


Aside from all that I cannot put into words how much we enjoyed our reception, how much fun we had, how special it was to have all the people in our lives that care about us, minus a few. I loved getting to make the rounds of the room talking, catching up, & taking pictures with everyone that came to celebrate our special day with us. The food was absolutely fabulous and the presentation of it was even better, I loved how the work of Celebrations Catering turned out, thanks to June, she is an amazing caterer if anyone is looking for catering for anything in the Abilene area.


Before I leave this post I want to just share my greatest memory from the entire night was the moment while Jake & I were having our first dance in front of the gorgeous floor to ceiling black paned windows. I remember closing my eyes, listening to our song, and enjoying our first dance as a married couple, I vividly remembering thinking how I was living my dream life and just how long I have dreamt about it, I adored that moment & will never forget it.

Hope you enjoy all the reception pictures, there is ALOT more, but I'll post more later!







the bride & groom making our exit in the rose petals
My groom found the garter, which might I add was so cute, handmade by my mom :)


me about to throw my "throw away bouquet" to a single lady


YMCA everyone was getting into that one!


cool picture of some of the food on the main buffet table, the food was SO delicious!




my precious cousin Ben & I dancing





dancing with my jr.bridesmaid (cousin) Amelia, she looked GORGEOUS at the wedding







Jake & I dancing :)






LOVE LOVE this picture, he is just so adorable & made it into alot of the wedding pictures!








about to cut our awesome cakes that were made by my talented Mom & Aunt Beth, they are the greatest, I've never tasted a better cake









My dad & two brothers, from the left: Uncle Cecil (oldest brother), Skipper a.k.a. Joe, & my dad
Tommy didn't make it to the wedding










LOVE this picture & LOVE this girl :) Mandi, my best friend from growing up in Beaumont
was SO excited her & her mom made it to the wedding, was just so good to get to catch up with them.












cute picture...from the left: bridesmaid (cousin) rachel, groomsmen (brother) Christopher, bridesmaid (cousin) Maggie, & cousin Ben











No comments:

Post a Comment